As everyone may or may not be aware or, I own alot of E.L.F. products, I am fast approaching owning the entire website. People have been asking me what some recommendations I have now that I have had plenty of time to test my many, many products. So here are my top 10 products from E.L.F. or Eyes Lips Face. This was very difficult because some products are amazing, but I narrowed it as best I could.
10. e.l.f. Essential All Over Cover Stick – These work as excellent blushes, bronzers, lip colors, and eye shadow bases. The color range is nice and the price is nicer.
9. e.l.f. Essential Dramatic Lash and e.l.f. Essential Natural Lash– both are amazing, I almost exclusively use these lashes, they easily apply. The band is easily manipulated and is so fine that it is easily camouflaged.
8. e.l.f. Studio Bronzers – you have the choice of 3 shades and all are built of 4 different shades that when swirled together create a gorgeous bronzed glow.
7. e.l.f. Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine – amazingly opaque, hydrating, and the color selection is incredible.
6. e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder– this powder is a super fine powder made from silica and dimethicone and rivals that of Makeup Forever HD powder. I actually prefer this one, because I think the extra ingredient of dimethicone helps blur the lines and pores a bit more effectively and the price is certainly more attractive.
5. e.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection – Specifically the Powder Brush, Complexion Brush, and the Blush Brush, but all of the studio brushes are really great, synthetic, soft and work amazing.
4. e.l.f. Essential Duo Eye Shadow Cream – I’ve done a full review on these and still feel these make the greatest eye shadow bases, just for the sheer amount of variety in colors and finishes.
3. e.l.f. Essential All Over Cover Stick – These make amazing highlighters, contour shades, foundations, concealers and eye shadow bases. If that doesn’t make them worth their price I don’t know what does.
2. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow – I own all 22 shades and love them all, but I use the matte shades more then any other loose shadow or pigment that I own – they are that amazing.
1. e.l.f. Studio Blush – I love and adore them all, but if I could only choose 3 for you, I’d say Pink Passion, Mellow Mauve, and Candid Coral. These blushes are amazing!!
That’s my list. Whew. If you’d like a full review on any product let me know and I’ll get it on here. You can find all these products on www.eyeslipsface.com and some Targets and K-mart stores as well.
Until next time!!
Pictures courtesy of Eyeslipsface.com.